Accuracy bar

sbombard72
Hi Louis,

I love this app, is there anyway of changing the accuracy bar to a percentage score?

Regards
Steven

Re: Accuracy bar

Louis B.
Administrator
Sorry for the very slow reply to your suggestion. I think I want to keep the accuracy bar as it is while you are playing  but then at the end of a peice show a  lots of info about your playing including a percentage score. And give as much useful feedback about your playing as well as suggestions to improve it. I am also planning to add a replay feature so that you can rewind and then watch back how you played.

Re: Accuracy bar

sbombard72
Hi Louis,

That would be great features to an awesome application.

Thank you for replying.

Cheers
Steven

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 at 9:11 am, Louis B. [via Piano Booster] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry for the very slow reply to your suggestion. I think I want to keep the accuracy bar as it is while you are playing  but then at the end of a peice show a  lots of info about your playing including a percentage score. And give as much useful feedback about your playing as well as suggestions to improve it. I am also planning to add a replay feature so that you can rewind and then watch back how you played.

http://piano-booster.2625608.n2.nabble.com/Accuracy-bar-tp7572921p7572926.html
To unsubscribe from Accuracy bar, click here.
NAML

Re: Accuracy bar

sbombard72
Hi Louis,

Just curious when you will add these new features to the next release?

Regards
Steven