Generating PianoBooster compatible midi from video lessons (Synthesia)

Generating PianoBooster compatible midi from video lessons (Synthesia)

minyor
Hi,
I made an synthesia video lesson to midi converter (syn2midi).
I made it just for fun.
Decided to share it, so maybe it'll be useful for someone else.
https://github.com/minyor/syn2midi

Re: Generating PianoBooster compatible midi from video lessons (Synthesia)

romul

Re: Generating PianoBooster compatible midi from video lessons (Synthesia)

ultraleetj
oh wow this is pretty amazing! thanks for such great work. I wonder if the reverse is true, could you use piano booster to generate such videos?