mac os 10.8

lacek
Dear All,
As of mac os 10.8, the Rosetta is no longer supported (licencing ofthis technology expired, and Apple had to remove it). This means that Piano Booster, which apparently is a Power PC program does not start. Would it be possible to recompile and repost the installer in a pc version?

In particular, conrary to what the page says, the macos binary is not "Universal" it it "PowerPC".

Regards,
Mateusz Łącki

Re: mac os 10.8

normanj
I can confirm Piano Booster does not run under mac OS X 10.8 - I've just downloaded it but it would not run. This is a shame as it looks like a great app - precisely what I was looking for :-(

Re: mac os 10.8

gitrhero
Piano Booster can be run on OSX 10.8.5, but you can't run the precompiled .app that's currently up. If you download the source code and compile yourself then it should run.